of loving support for bereaved parents
Other Grief-Related Sites:
- Born Angels ~ Internet Based Pregnancy and
Neonatal Loss Support Center
- The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust was established in 1998, in memory of Sophie Winter, to raise awareness of ectopic pregnancies amongst women of childbearing age, the medical profession and the general public. UK based, the website has extensive information on ectopic pregnancy as well as a message board available to anyone.
- Hannah's Prayer Ministries ~ Christian Support for Fertility Challenges
Including Infertility or the Death of a Baby at Any Time From Conception Through Early Infancy
- A Heartbreaking Choice ~ for parents who have interrupted their pregnancies after poor prenatal diagnosis and for the professionals who provide their care
- Hygeia: An Online Journal for Pregnancy and Neonatal Loss ~ Special resource with opportunities to share your baby
- M.E.N.D. ~ Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death is a Christian not-for-profit corporation whose purpose is to reach out to those who have lost a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth or early infant death and offer a way to share experiences and information through support groups, the bi-monthly newsletter, and website.
- MISS ~ Mothers in Sympathy and Support assists parents enduring the tragedy of stillbirth, neonatal death and infant death from any cause
- Shattered Dreams ~ a pre-eclampsia/HELLP syndrome UK support group
- First Candle/SIDS Alliance ~ Sudden Infant Death Syndrome information and support
- WiSSP ~ Wisconsin Stillbirth Service Project
- The Bruderhof Grief Companion
The site features writings from a variety of classic and contemporary writers that other grieving people have found helpful and comforting. Four full-length books can be freely downloaded including the NY Times bestseller "She Said Yes".